Goddess Cover Reveal!

Comments

1. OMG!!!! It is GORGEOUS!!! I love it!!! I love the mix of blue and purple too. Two of my favorite colors!

2. This is definitely my favorite cover of the series. It’s beautiful!!! I can’t wait to read it!!

3. The colors are so gorgeous… must have it for my shelf! My favorite cover of the series!

4. It’s beautiful! Love the colours! I think it’s my favourite one in the trilogy :-D

5. Omg! Its amazing its better than all the other covers it kindav resembles both covers mixed together
    Love it

6. This looks GORGEOUS!!

7. This one is my favourite for sure! :) It’s stunning!

8. Beautiful! Love it :)

9. Stephanie T. says:

…. I need to have this book now… more than ever…

10. Awyeahh~ LOVING ITT!!! I cannot wait for it to come out!!~ *A*

11. Katherine says:

Kinda looks likes the northern lights which i always thought was something that resembled the Gods/Goddess’… it looks amazing, i can’t wait to own a copy!!

12. Gorgeous! I posted it on my site. I can’t wait for the book!

13. Love this cover best!

14. OMG!!! Its so pretty!! I think is my favorite of the whole trilogy!!! Can’t wait to have it on my hands!!!

15. Oh my, it is gorgeous. I love it. xx

16. I know it’s not the UK cover but it truly looks amazing, if this is like this, I wonder what the UK cover is going to be like. Any ways I love it! :)

17. OMG the cover is beautiful ;) i want goddess soo bad – have to wait seven months boohoo;(

18. Courteney says:

BEAUTIFUL!!

19. I LOVE it! Absolutely beautiful :)

20. Kelly Rousey says:

Oh my gosh the cover is absolutely beautiful!! I love it and can’t wait until it comes out!! These books would be great movies!! :)

• I totally agree! Can’t wait to see what the British version of the cover will look like! So excited need a copy now!!!

21. OMG! this is the most beautiful cover among the three!!! I can’t wait to read it! This is my all time favorite! Pls hurry up!! waaaah I want to read it as soon as possible.

22. Josie Angelini says:

Thank you all for the lovely comments. I’m so happy you all like it! <3

23. BEAUTIFUL….as always. DESPERATE TO READ….as always. WILL HAVE TO WAIT…as always ;)

24. Hi Josephine! I’m Italian and I love this cover! I hope it will not be changed!

25. PERFECT!!

26. OMGods!! luv the cover and i read DREAMLESS! LOVE THE BOOK!!! *****Five Stars to the Starcrossed series.(EVERY STARHEART HAS TO READ DREAMLESS!) <3<3<3<3<3 Don't stop writing Josie!!!! :D

27. Brea Dawson says:

YES!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT to read it!!!!!! I can see I am not the only one completely ecstatic to read what is ahead!!! HURRY!!!!

28. OMG!! I want this book!! The cover is just gorgeous!! I can’t wait until 2013!!!

29. scooter101 says:

OMG just finished DREAMLESS!!!! CANT WAIT FOR GODDESS!!!!!

30. scooter101 says:

ANYONE know the date GODDESS COMES OUT!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!

31. monika PL says:

the cover is incredible, straight out I cannot wait until the entire book. question only whether it is the last volume or is supposed to be still some?

32. I LOVE the book cover. When will this book be released?

33. Annabeth Graceson says:

Luv the book cover!I wonder how the characters in the book will look like!! :p

34. wow it’s so pretty!! I can’t wait for this book!!

35. i cant wait for this book!!! please please dont let orion be the bad guy please hes not a taitor! and i hope lucas doesnt die!!!!

36. OMG!!!! It looks amazing! Can’t wait to read it. When is it being released?

37. I cant wait to read it!!!!!!! :D