It’s here! The summer YA Scavenger Hunt!

Get your horses, get your hounds.  WE’RE GONNA HUNT!!!

Okay, there’s no fox at the end of this one, but we’ve got something so much better.  How’s about a chance to win over 50 books?

Was that thud I heard your hearts, or your butts hitting the floor?

Here are the deets.  It starts Wednesday August 1, noon, PST.

Scroll down for a list of the participating authors.

THE BLUE TEAM

LISSA PRICE

PETER ADAM SALOMON

JERI SMITH-READY

JESSICA SPOTSWOOD

TERI TERRY

LANI WOODLAND

Comments

1. Oh god *.* AMAZING :O!

2. CAN’T WAIT!! XD

3. That thud you heard was my chin hitting the ground! Team Read, ALL THE WAY!!!! :)

4. Yeah! I love these. Great books also!

5. Courteney says:

I can NOT wait! There are so many books on that list that I want to read I would be happy with any!

6. This is totally awesome!! But the post after this says there is the first page of GODDESS to be read, only the post is password protected. Where and how can i get a password? Im dying to read it.

Nas D.

7. This is soooo awesome =]

8. Ashley Orellana says:

Oh my goodness i can’t wait!!

9. orla mcdevitt says:

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wait before i get my hopes up, is it only in america or americans that can do it????? who ama a kiddin ma hopes r already sky high!

10. TEAM RED! I’ve read more books from team red than team one… Plus, DREAMLESS IS ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS EVER! So sad. I love Orion, but I’d rather have Helen and lucas be together. And maybe i’ll keep Orion for myself. But that would mean every guy I dated would have to know he was my second choice… and that he was second to a book character.

11. Hi!! I’ve been trying for quite a while to guess the password.. Can we have a hint? Please? :)

• Josie Angelini says:

This is part of the Scavenger Hunt. You’ll get access to it on Wednesday. :)

• As in we will get the password emailed to us on the 1st of August 2012, and then we can open it??????? Plz replay asap!!! Can’t wait to get my own book of dreamless… (WAITING FOR THE PASSWORD)………………………………..;) :D :)

12. Agustina says:

Fantastic! It will be exciting! I’m sure of that!

13. Dude! I am so there!

14. I don’t see anything about a password or second page. what are you guys talikng about??

15. TEAM RED CAUSE OF DREAMLESS! :)

16. Stephanie Carrico says:

Have read several books off both teams…
    several more on my TBR list…
    Team Red!!!!!

17. Jennifer says:

OH. MY. GOD. *speechless*

18. Stephanie says:

This is so exciting! I can not wait to start! It is going to be great! Starcrossed and Dreamless were absolutely amazing! Read them both in a day because I could not put them down!!<3

19. Password given today?

20. When is Goddess coming out and are you going to make Starcrossed, Dreamless and Goddess into a movie?

21. I had my first kiss in my 8th grade science class. Truth or Dare.

22. littlefrancy says:

i’m gonna winnnnn!!!

23. Heather Alexander says:

My first kiss was at church. LOL thanks for the contest.

24. My first kiss was at the racetrack. Thanks for the fun!

25. It was in my cousins room while we were playing house lol dont know if that counts

26. When are we going to get the password????? Still no password :(

27. 20 this year and never been kissed

28. My first kiss…I think it was at a park in my neighborhood. Must of not been that good if I can’t remember. LOL

29. Josie and how I can win the books?:/